我的亿家我的亿家创业交流 上班族每日英语

1  /  9  页   12345678» 跳转 查看:5621

上班族每日英语

上班族每日英语

第一章 同事英语
同事英语的特色是casual(随便)informal(不咬文嚼字)是很亲切自然的。
例如行走间的同事见面打招呼,绝对不会说:
How do you do?
久仰!
甚至也很少说:
How are you?
你好吗?
最常用的应是:
How's it going?
一切还好吧?
 

回复:上班族每日英语

Unit 1 Good morning ,MR.lin.林先生,您早。
上班族基础句型
谈论会议开得如何,怎么说?
How did the meeting go yesterday?
昨天的会议开得怎么样?
The meeting went just fine.
会议开得很顺利。
The meeting didn't go well.
会议开得并不顺利。
Aren't you glad的句型应用
Aren't you glad it's Friday?
今天是星期五,你不觉得高兴吗?
Aren't you glad the work is done?
工作都做完了,你不觉得高兴吗?
Aren't you glad you got the raise?
你薪水增加了,不觉得高兴吗?
告诉对方有事尽管找你,怎么说?
Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有我能做的,尽管说。
Let me know if you have any problems.
如果你有问题,尽管问我。
上班族实用会话一:
A:Good morning ,Mr.lin.
林先生,你早。
B:Good morning ,Ms.Wang.
王小姐,你早。
A:How did the meeting go yesterday?
昨天的会议开得怎么样?
B:I think we got some good things accomplished.
我想我们完成不少事情。
A:Great.
那很好啊。
  Let me know if there's something I can do.
如果有什么事情我可以做的话,尽管说。
Bhanks,I appreciate that.
谢谢你,我很感激。
A:Have a good day.
希望你一切顺利。
B:You too.
你也是。
 

回复:上班族每日英语

Unit 2 How are your sales looking?你的销售额如何?
基础句型

问同事销售额如何,怎么说?

How are your sales looking?
你的销售额如何?
How are your sales looking this month?
你这个月的销售额如何?

告诉对方这不是我的份内之事,怎么说?

It’s not my job to come up with ideas.
我并不是负责想出新点子的。
It’s not my job to push up the sales.
我并不是负责提高销售额的。
It’s not my job to promote our product.
我并不是负责促销我们的产品。

答应对方你会尽力而为,怎么说?

I’ll do my best.
我会尽我的全力。
You need to push our Spring line more.
你需要更加紧销售我们的春季系列产品。
The store carries a fine line of shoes.
这家商店卖一系列很好的鞋子。

Check into指深入调查或研究
Something is wrong ,and I will check into it.
这事有些不对劲,我需要深入调查。
I asked the manager to check into the problem.
我要求经理深入调查这个问题。
I’m checking into the feasibility of your suggestion.
我会深入研究你的建议的可行性。
 

回复:上班族每日英语

上班族实用会话二:
A: Jane , how are your sales looking this quarter?
珍,你这一季度的销售额如何?
B: Unfortunately, overall sales are down this quarter.
很不幸,这一季度的总销售额下降了。
A: By how much?
降了多少?
B: About 5%.
降了大概百分之五。
A: What can we do to boost sales a bit ?
我们该怎么做才能推动销售额?
B: I think we should hire a pubic rslations firm to promote our product.
我想我们应该请公关公司来促销我们的产品。
A: How much will that cost?
那要多少钱呢?
B: I am checking into that right now.
我正在作进一步的研究。
 

回复:上班族每日英语

Unit 3 How did the meeting go? 会议开得怎么样?
基础句型

你想做某事,问对方是否介意,怎么说?

Do you mind if sit in on the meeting?
如果我进来旁听会议,你介意吗?
Do you mind if I make some suggestions?
我提个建议,你介意吗?

向对方提个建议,问他为什么不……..?

Why don’t you come to my office?
你为什么不到我的办公室来?
Why don’t you find someone to help you ?
你为什么不找个人帮你的忙?
Why don’t you hire a public relations firm to promote your product?
你为什么不请公关公司来促销你们的产品?

对方愿为你做某事,你也答应,怎么说?

Please do.
请这样做.
 

回复:上班族每日英语

上班族实用会话三:
A: How did the meeting go?
会议开得怎么样?
B: It’s hard to say.
很难说.
Both sides made some valid points.
两方面的看法都很有道理.
A: What is our next step?
那我们下一步要怎么做呢?
B: We are having another meeting to discuss that tomorrow.
我们明天还要开会继续讨论.
A: Do you mind if sit in on it ?
我来旁听会议,你介意吗?
B: Please do. We welcome your input.
请这样做.我们很欢迎您的意见.
A: Great , what time is the meeting?
那很好,会议是几点?
B: 12:30 in Conference Room B.
12点半在B会议室.
 

回复:上班族每日英语

Unit 4 Did you hear about the marketing department?
基础句型:

问对方有没有听说某个消息,怎么说?

Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有没有听到销售部门的消息?
Did you hear about the takeover?
你有没有听到接管的消息?
Did you hear about the reorganization in our department?
你有没有听到我们部门人事改组的消息?

问某件事的进度如何,怎么说?

What’s the status on that project I gave you?
我给你的那个项目你进行的如何?
What’s the status on the Japan project?
那个日本项目进行得怎样?
I’ll keep you posted on the status.
我会随时告诉你进展的情形。

告诉对方,你说的没错,怎么说?

Tell me about it.
你说的没错。
What you said has no fault.
(意思一样,但适用于一般情况下)
 

回复:上班族每日英语

实用会话四:
Did you hear about the marketing department?
你有没有听说销售部门的消息?
No, what do you mean?
没有,到底怎么一回事?
They are completely reorganizing the place.
他们的人事正全面改组.
How so?怎么会这样呢?
They are getting rid of some people and bringing in replacements.
他们要辞掉某些人,然后再重新请一些人.
You’re kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
No, apparently, there have been a lot of problems in that department for some time now.
不,事实上有好一段时间,他们的部门一直有很多问题.
Yes, but this is a drastic move.
是没错,但这个举动也是很激烈.
 

回复:上班族每日英语

Unit 5 Have you seen the new job posting?
基础句型:

接任某个职位,怎么说?

Who will fill his position?
谁会来接任他的职位。
John will fill his position?
约翰会来接任他的职位。
Would you like to fill his position?
你想要接任他的职位吗?

向对方提建议去做某事,怎么说?

Maybe you should go talk to his manager.
或许你该去和他的经理谈。
Maybe you should go apply for the position.
或许你该去申请这个职位。
 

回复:上班族每日英语

实用会话五:
Have you seen the new job posting for the Vice President’s position?
你有没有看到副总裁职位的布告?
Yes.
看到了。
Are you going to apply?
你打算去申请吗?
I’m not sure, are you?
我不知道,你呢?
I don’t think so.
我想我不会去。
Why not?
为什么不呢?
I don’t want that kind of pressure right now.
我目前还不想有那种压力。I can understand that.
这我能理解。
Yes, it would really be too much for me at this time.
是的,目前对我来说,那种压力实在是太大了。
 
1  /  9  页   12345678» 跳转

版权所有 我的亿家社区  我的亿家  Sitemap

Powered by 我的亿家 2.0.1214    Copyright © 2001-2009 我的亿家.
Processed in 0.0625 second(s) , 14 queries.
返顶部